Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello 2013

Hi All,

After a 6 month hiatus I'm back! And my blog has had a little makeover thanks to Amy from Mrs Smyth Gets A Life, she did a fabulous job and I'm extremely happy with it!

I do apologise for not getting back on the wagon sooner. Sometimes life can get in the way of a tinsy little blog you enjoy writing and 3 people (thanks) enjoy reading.

Is anyone doing New Years resolutions? I keeping swapping between doing them and not! Mainly I want to relax and not put so much pressure on myself to have everything perfect all the time. It's tough. I'm trying.


Naz angrrrrry at having his photo taken.



He is now 21 months old, nearly two!

Glad to be back

Simone x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest