Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday and Sunday # 6

After another hectic week, I decided to bringing back SBS (Sunday Baking Sunday).

A slightly unwell Naz watched while I made these and ate a chocolate ripple biscuit. His first ever! No photos of this but I'm sure you can imagine a small boy with chocolate biscuit all over him.

When I baked these for 10 minutes they were very soft even after cooling, so I popped them back in for about 5 more minutes.

Sunday Baking Sunday

This week I made:

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies




Room temp butter




Crunchy peanut butter




Added sugar




White sugar




Wizz it up




Eggs




Add flour, baking soda, bicarb and chocolate chips




Wizz up take #2




Put onto baking tray




Yuuuuum!!

Recipe
White chocolate & peanut butter cookies

- recipe from the August Australian Good Food Magazine

Makes: 10
Prep: 10mins
Cook: 10 mins

*I doubled the recipe and made a few changes which I will explain as we go*

100g unsalted butter, softened
1/3 c crunchy peanut butter
1/4 c Demerara sugar (I users raw sugar)
1 egg, at room temp
2/3 c plain flour
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 tap baking powder
50g white chocolate, chopped (I used milk chocolate chips)

1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper

2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until just combined. Fold in flour, baking powder, bicarb and chocolate until combined

3. Using an ice cream scoop, place 10 scoops of cookie dough onto prepared tray, about 3cm apart. Bake for 10 mins (I baked them for at least 15mins) until just firm to touch. Remove from oven. Cool on trays. Serve.

I also made Zucchini and Carrot muffins for Naz





How's your Sunday been?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest