Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Baking Sunday #5

It's Sunday Again?!?? It's April already?! The weeks are flying by, it's practically next year!
Sunday Baking Sunday

This week I made:

A Chocolate Brownie in a Mug
This one took some research to find a recipe that I liked the look of. Google once again saves the day! Here's the recipe I used Here.




Get all your equipment ready




Add four tablespoons of plain four to a mug. Anyone remember this mug?




4 tablespoons of sugar




1/8 teaspoon of baking soda. That's my 1/4 teaspoon, so I just winged it. Fingers are crossed it'll turn out don't you worry!




Two tablespoons of cocoa
Mix dry ingredients with a fork.




Three tablespoons of water




Three tablespoons of oil




Three tablespoons of milk. Milk and oil don't like each other much. Duly noted.




Mix again with your trusty fork. And that's it. Drink it! Yum!

..
.
Kidding!




Add some chocolate
Microwave for two minutes




Straight out of the (microwave)oven




I added Greek Yoghourt to cut the super sweetness and I bought 2kgs of yoghurt.




Then eat it.
Its delicious! Very hot, very rich but delicious.

1 comment:

  1. that looks good, i love easy and quick baking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest