Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rollercoaster

Hi Readers! *waves*

I've been gone a while. Hibernating if you will.

After a second trip to the ER and my son and I both being sick unfortunately my blog didn't rate higher than sleep.

We're both on the mend and almostttttt better thankfully.

Today we went and had lunch at What The Pho, a Vietnamese restaurant in Northbridge, Perth. Here is
Urbanspoons Review

It was very welcoming, cheap, delicious food and it seems as though all the cool kids go there.

Here's the menu




I had #25 a pork and noodle salad




That's the dressing on the side



Close up.

It was delicious and fresh and I could taste it even through my sickness haze.

Jade had a seafood and noodle soup



Which she loved. She kept repeating chilli is so good for you, chilli is so good for you. Which translates to: "this is hella spicy"

Highly recommend it and will definitely go back!

4 comments:

  1. wow, you live in Perth, Aussie? My husband's best friend lives there. So weird. I hear it's nice. The food looks delish. Hope your baby is better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Australia! Where are you from Honey? We're almost better :) thanks

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest