Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday (No) Baking Sunday

Apologies to all of you who were hanging out for the weekly Sunday Baking Sunday post, but I didn't get tiiiiiime.

I've been setting up my new home and baking just wasn't on the hozion.

Here's my previous Sunday Baking Sunday posts #1
#2

So here's a few pics from my week to fill in the gaps!




I got this idea from a Pinterest




On Nazs wall. Cutest.




So excited its cooling down! I've got a hankering for jeans and a long sleeve top.




Naz zenning out to the washing machine




Loving the polarized lenses




Swings and roundabouts





I'll be back next Sunday and I'll give it 110%!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your fantastic baking next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could help me? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest