Friday, March 16, 2012

The Nitty Gritty

Let's just get it all out on the table. We're all friends here and honesty is the best policy.

Moving. Sucks.

Moving on your own with an 11 month sucks more. Trying to get things sorted during nap times is hard work man!

I spent two days worth of naps "building" this




It's a set of drawers from Ikea. I was so proud of myself for finishing it and then that one drawer had to go and wreck it for everyone. Now I have to take the drawer apart and "rebuild" it. I still have a wardrobe to "build" too.




Green carpet in the city for St. Patrick's day. Naz and I strolled along it like we were actual leprechauns.




All that leprechauning tired the poor little mite out!




Cheap entertainment!
What's on for everyone's weekend?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest