Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chicken Nuggies

After a recommendation from some of the wonderful ladies on my Online Mothers Group (OMG), today I decided to make Chicken and veggie nuggets. So I can freeze them up for Nazs lunches.
Here's the recipe so you can try it!
I grated up some zucchini and carrot, threw in some minced chicken, way too much corn and an egg.
Hot Tip: don't add too much corn like me, it makes it harder to get the mixture to stick together.




Then roll up tablespoons of the mixture and roll it in some breadcrumbs.




Rack 'em up




And chuck it in the pan




The more the merrier!




Then I put them in the oven for 10 minutes to cook them through and then that's lunch done for the next year!
What are your baby/toddler lunch ideas?




Naz tonight enjoying his nuggies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest