Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bellabox

On my way back from Sydney (to Perth) I've popped down to see my mum and dad in Victoria. And what has been awaiting my arrival for days?

My Bellabox!!!!!





February being the month of love, the theme this month is all things romantic and indulgent.

Inside...




Pretty huh?

And now for the close ups




A soap rose, that will make a hot bath extra indulgent.




Bloom brown eyeshadow




Saroma body shimmer, smells like frangipanis.




Mememe Seventh Heaven face base




And last but not least, Sasy n Savy citrus hand cream.

All very purse and travel friendly. Basically once a month for $15 this little box of goodness arrives at your doorstep. It enables you to test and find out if you like products before you buy the full version.

To have a look for yourself go to Bellabox.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Bellabox company and I'm not getting paid by them. I just love getting it each month and wanted to share.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest