Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm bick

After thinking that the blogging thang just wasn't for me and then as some might say childishly cracking it and deleting my fledgling blog, I'm back kids.

And I ain't too proud to say I was wrong. So next time we'll take a break rather than break up okay?

2012 is going to be a fantabulous awesome year and we all have so much to look forward to!

Hooley Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Today mum and I went to the Tower Hill Lavender Farm.


As you would expect there was tons of Lavender, breathe in and ouuuuut, so relaxing right?



Naz and I enjoying Lavenders relaxing properties.

And finally, thanks for having me back and here's the obligatory food everywhere baby photo! (one for the 21st)


3 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boringกK I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!
    Kirkland Signature 33 Gallon Clear Trash Bags - 200 Bags & Ties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Newton :) I promise I'll be back at my usual standard of writing as soon as possible.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest