Monday, October 24, 2011

Inspiration...

I know there are literally gajillions of amazing food blogs out there, I have a few that inspire me and would like to share them with you.

First cab of the rank is Joythebaker I found her blog about 2 years ago while searching for chocolate chip cookies. Of course I read each and every post! Check it out you'll love it! Beautiful food and photography.

I started noticing links for homefries.com on her blog and posts about her podcast. For a while I was like whaaaaat a blogger doing a podcast?!?! What about??! I'm not sure about the wire crossing thats going on here?!? Until one day when I downloaded a few of her podcasts.

I fell in love people.

Listened to all the episodes I could (22) while my baby was napping, over the next couple days. It's so funny and relatable and true. How could you not love it?!?!

Joy does the podcast with Tracy!! She has a wonderfully written blog about food and decorating called shutterbean.com. Her blog is full of photos that really tell a story.

After I heard how much fun these two have blogging and chatting I thought, HEY! I can do this! I WANT to do this (also with some mild pestering from my sister, she has a lovely blog here)

I also like:
superorganisermum
crappypictures
alwayswithbutter
thegirlwhoateeverything


What inspires you? Do you have an amazing blog?


                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sunset Tonight


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest